The Working Families Party is fighting for a more just world.
One where the economy works for everyone. One where politicians are held accountable to working people, instead of big-money backers. One where all of us, no matter where we come from, can find a good job, get healthcare when we need it, afford a home, send our kids to good schools, and have a secure retirement.
We’re fighting to bring back the American Dream, and we want you to join us.
Click Here to see the resolutions adopted by the delegates to the Working Families Party convention on May 5th, 2012
The South Carolina Working Families Party Believes in:
- Quality Education Every child, regardless of where they grow up, deserves a good education. Making that a reality means fair funding for public schools.
- Healthcare Reform Quality, affordable healthcare is a basic human right. Working Families is fighting to make sure everyone has access to care when they need it.
- Good Jobs, Living Wages No one who works full-time should live in poverty. From raising the minimum wage to fighting for living-wage laws across the state, we’re fighting to make that a reality.
- Veterans and Military Families Honoring servicemen and women means supporting them in their time of service and after they return to civilian life.
- Paid Family Leave No one should be forced to choose between their family and their job. Sadly, in today’s economy that’s the choice millions face when they need time to care for a baby or a sick family member.
What issues are important to you?
Let us know at SC@workingfamiliesparty.org